FYAT FYAT

Is it at least 2-ply?

Man, she is gonna be SO disappointed when she sees his actual size.

Final Flash! Final Flash!

Quick tip(s)

I'm sorry for the low rating, but I feel it will help you as an artist. If you look at your arm you will see it has the upper arm, and the lower arm. In your next drawing, try adding some bend into the arms so the pose does not look as stiff. Also, the feet are what keep the body standing up. I know you tried to do a cartoony style which in my opinion is one of the better styles, so I see why you made the feet a little smaller. Try making your submissions bigger so people can see the detail and time you put into your pictures. One last thing: Try making the torso a -bit- bigger next time. Keep on truckin', mang, and I'm sure in no time you will have amazing stuff.

If you take the time to read and write back, please keep in mind I am in no way saying this is a bad picture, just try to improve upon it. Have a great day!

NG Gender Bender NG Gender Bender

I cannot find the words.

The Tank Girl and the...I dunno what the Purple one would be called but those two are pretty fucking hot. As girls. But one of the things I probably like most is the Purple Girls pose...squeezed boobies!

Pig Pig

Heh heh

'Ts a pretty fat pig, dont you think :D? I like it, old timey drawings are hard to do.